Privilege License

  • New businesses should contact the City Inspector's office to ensure compliance with the zoning laws before applying for a privilege license.
  • Any Person or entity doing business within the City limits of Paragould must have a privilege license.
  • If your business requires a State Certification such as food trucks, etc. a copy of your state certification should be submitted with your application.
  • If you have inventory, a Statement of Inventory should be submitted with your application.
  • To apply for a privilege license: Bring the privilege license application along with any other required documents to the City Clerk's office at 301 W Court Street.